Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mosaic

Like the pieces of broken colored glass that makes up beautiful gothic windows and cathedral ceilings. Coming to terms with what is real and what is fake. What does this all  mean? You know that Coach bag you bought last month, those new Gucci pumps you just purchased with your Visa and you put them  in your closet with the other 80 pairs of shoes, the luncheon you went to with your co worker today and spent $35.00 like you are Paris Hilton and you got it like that, and oh that $90.00 twice a month fresh hair do you just paid for at Antonie's hair salon. Oh, we are not finished, your daughter wanted a new pair of the latest fashion jeans to add to her collection which consists of 30 pairs, many with price tags still on them. This sounds like a made up story, sorry, it is not. I have seen mid-high salary single mothers repeat this story over and over again. When the job losses came, the baby daddies stopped paying child support, for what ever reasons, illness occured or life just happened, these womans lives were turned upside down.  Many of them had saved the bare minimum  for emergencies if any and found themselves applying for Welfare and Food Stamps. Let me put my secret out, this also had happened to me and I became homeless with my three sons while I was preganat with my daughter. I was living like a fake. There are single mothers looking like, driving like with $700.00 monthly car expenses, and dinning out like they are millionaires. I know it to be true many real Millionaires do not live like that and that is why they became MILLIONAIRES!!!! To make the beautiful glass to put in the gothic windows and cathedral ceilings, the glass is spun while in a BLAZING furnace then comes out beautiful, brilliant, elegant, flexiable, and easy to shape the pieces to fit. Once you decide to become a good steward with your money, you can truly afford those things that you desire.  I promise you can become a MOSAIC work of art and not just a piece of fake glass. BABY MAMAS CAN BE MILLIONAIRES TOO!

6 comments:

  1. There is a great amount of wisdom here for those who are willing to listen or God forbid read....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thank you for your words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently trying to figure out why most people are not able to leave a comment..However, to no avail..I may have to use another Blog Host but for now if anyone is able to leave a comment please do so..Baby Moma Millionaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you cannot leave a comment, choose Tools > Internet Options > Security > and set your security level at Medium High (this enables cookies)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all so true I have been there and it's nothing, and I have nothing to show for it. Remember advise is free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favorite misses you real bad. You left without giving me a phone number or address, made me sad. Hope you have gotten settled in your new home and havent forgotten about me yet.

    ReplyDelete